Monday, April 27, 2015

Top { 100+* Best Mothers Day Quotes

in: Best Mothers Day Quotes Happy Mothers day quotes Mothers day best quotes Mothers day quotes 2015.Mothers day quotes Mothers day top quotes and saying Mother's day is the most amazing and beautiful day to let your mother know that you love her! :) You can use these awesome mothers day quotes to win your mother's heart.

Here is the best and awesomest collection of the Mother's day 2015 quotes. You can use this best mother's day quotes as a Facebook or whats app status or you can use this quotes to wish your mom mother's day.

A mother is a mother still, The holiest thing alive.
Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age. ~William Feather, The Business of Life, 1949
Before a day was over, Home comes the rover, For mother’s kiss — sweeter this Than any other thing! ~William Allingham
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother. ~Author Unknown
Mothers are like glue. Even when you can't see them, they're still holding the family together ~ Susan Gale
My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
Sometimes the best way to express your feelings is to keep it simple. Use these Mothers Day sayings as inspiration for how to tell your mom how much she means to you.
Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly. ~Ambrose Bierce
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men — from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother's Day!
I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich. ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, M*A*S*H, "Identity Crisis,"
A mother understands what a child does not say. ~Author Unknown
May your Mother's Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~ Anon 
With love's true instinct, back to thee!
This heart, my own dear mother, bends, With love’s true instinct, back to thee! ~Thomas Moore
To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world.
Mother's love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible ~ Marion C. Garretty 
Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mom I could ever have asked for!
Are we not like two volumes of one book? ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
A mother understands what a child does not say. 
All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his. ~Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, 1895
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie ~ Tenneva Jordan 
Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all. 
May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont
If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Adrienne Grandi
Mom, when thoughts of you are in our hearts, we are never far from home. ~Author Unknown
There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness... The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way. 
Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. ~Author Unknown
Don't you think it's funny that you're still my Mother?You deserve to have been promoted by now!
Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months...
Followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t. ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams
Mom, I got all my best qualities from you.
Aren't we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love. ~Author Unknown
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers" ~ Jewish proverb
Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. ~Red Buttons
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ~Marcel Proust
Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. ~Harriet Beecher Stowe
In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer
If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com
Motherhood is priced Of God, at price no man may dare To lessen or misunderstand. ~Helen Hunt Jackson
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. ~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother’s Soul
Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell,Or kiss the place to make it well? My Mother. 
A suburban mother’s role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. ~Peter De Vries
Where we love is home — home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
Children are a great comfort in your old age — and they help you reach it faster, too. ~Lionel Kauffman
Who ran to help me when I fell, And would some pretty story tell,Or kiss the place to make it well? My mother. ~Ann Taylor
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. ~Chinese Proverb
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. 
Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. ~Oprah Winfrey
The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents. ~John J. Plomp
If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family. ~Lawrence Housman
Who fed me from her gentle breast And hushed me in her arms to rest,And on my cheek sweet kisses prest? My Mother. ~Ann Taylor
Wishing you a very special mothers day. Thank you for always being there for me!
What do girls do who haven't any mothers to help them through their troubles? 
Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. ~Charles R. Swindoll, The Strong Family
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. Mothers Day Quotes you can use: Unknown
Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children. ~Marilyn Penland
Mother — that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. ~T. DeWitt Talmage
Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn’t have anything to do with it. ~Haim Ginott
Women’s Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It’s the men who are discriminated against. They can’t bear children. And no one’s likely to do anything about that. ~Golda Meir
Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children, and no theories. ~John Wilmot
Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. ~Sam Levenson
All I am or can be I owe to my angel Mother.
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
A mother is a mother still, The holiest thing alive. ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge. ~Phyllis Diller
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done. ~Author Unknown
Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. ~Aristotle
If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. ~Lord Langdale (Henry Bickersteth)
The sweetest sounds to mortals given Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.~William Goldsmith Brown
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln
There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. 
Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother’s Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill. ~John Erskine
A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go. ~Author Unknown
The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER.

Do you like these awesome collection of Mother's day quotes ? you can use these quotes for your Facebook, twitter, tumbler etc.. do share these awesome quotes with your friends and family

0 comments:

Post a Comment